Dubai Visa Requirements
- A copy of guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,500 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
Dubai Travel requirements
- Visit Visa with international health insurance.
- Undertaking of Quarantine.(click here)
- DHA Health form. (click here)
- Covid-19 PCR negative report from authorized Lab.