UAE VISA FAQ’s
Q – Is the insurance policy refundable?
- No, once it is issued its non-refundable.
Q – Does this insurance covers emergency COVID19 examination and treatment costs?
- Yes, it will cover up to AED 150,000 (for valid visas only) emergency medical expenses including
Quarantine (anything more than that will be your responsibility).
Q – What happens when the applicant is overstaying on their visa, will the insurance cover after visa validity is expired?
- No, insurance will not cover if the applicant is overstaying on their visa. You must cover the medical expenses.
Please note that there will be zero tolerance on the overstay policy. We will file for absconding on the first day of overstay as insurance will not cover any overstay applicants.
Q – Is the insurance valid for all nationalities?
- Yes, it is required for all nationalities including on arrival nationalities.
Q – Is it possible to buy our own insurance and take visa from HYK Travels?
- No, you cannot take visa without insurance from HYK Travels, all visa must have insurance issued only from HYK Travels.
Q – When should I pay for the insurance?
- It needs to be paid with the visa fee.
Q – When is the insurance applicable?
- Insurance validity is as per the visa validity. Insurance is applicable throughout the visa tenure from the date of entry of the applicant.
Q – Can I get the insurance from the visa portal?
- No, we will send you the insurance policy after the visa approval in your email.
Q – What is the minimum and maximum insurance validity?
- 30 days and 90 days only.
Q – If the applicant is diagnosed with COVID19 positive, where should we contact for any claims.
- You will claim with MAPFRE (our official claim management company of Alliance Insurance).
For 24-hour Medical Assistance Call UAE: 800 035702831 Mail: email@example.com For Claims: Call UAE: 800 035702831 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q – Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
- Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
Q – When can I apply for UAE visa?
- You can apply for your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa) anywhere between 3-5 working days prior to your travel date.
Q – How many days will it take to process my visa?
- Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 – 5 working days to process. It may take longer in exceptional cases.
Q – If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
- Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
Q – Is the visa application fee refundable if visa application is rejected or visa is refused?
- No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
Q – What are the different types of visas?
- The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist visa (14/30/90 day, Regular, Express and multi-entry Visa), transit, employment or student visa.
Q – What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Offline processing: You need to organize the required documents and visa application fee and then send the same to our retail outlet for Dubai visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents, if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment. Please contact our office or write an email to email@example.com if you require further information.
Online processing: Keep all your required documents in scanned format. Go to https://hyktravel.com/dubai-visa/ and select the visa you need. Make the payment and post payment upload the documents. Once we receive this, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents.
Q – What should be the validity on my passport?
- For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Q – Is there an age criterion for applying UAE visa?
- Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visit visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
Q – How will I receive my UAE visa?
- Your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be sent to the email address provided on the visa application form.
Q – What are the different visa types?
- The immigration laws of Dubai require all travelers belonging to other nationalities to apply for a visa prior to their entry in the country.
- While a short-term visit visa is issued for 30 days, a long-term visit visa allows a traveler to stay in the country for a maximum period of 90 days. Both visas hold valid from the date of arrival in Dubai and are non-renewable.
- A tourist visa is valid for a period of 30 days. In case a visa holder extends his/her stay for more than the stipulated time period on a non-renewable visa, he/she will be required to pay a fine for every extra day of stay along with an additional charge for an out pass.
- The Dubai Immigration Authorities offer multi-entry Visa to the passengers of cruise ships, in case their itinerary requires them to enter the country on more than one occasion, in a single trip. This visa is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and allows a stay of a maximum of 30 days upon each entry.
- A transit visa to Dubai is issued for travelers stopping at any of the UAE airports for a minimum of 8 hours. Eligible for 96 hours, this visa is only issued if the passenger can show a valid onward ticket, along with his/her passport that is valid for at least 3 months from the date of issue.
- Except for transit visa, the processing time for Dubai Visa for most nationalities is usually 3 to 4 working days. Once paid the visa fee is non-refundable.
Q – What services does visa assistance cover?
- Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organizing all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
For more details and to get your required forms please contact us as below:
HYK TRAVEL L.L.C.
Mobile: +971 56 279 6885, WhatsApp: +971 55 366 2182, Phone: 04 328 2143
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web: www.hyktravel.com